Academic Joy Open Conferences (AJOC) helps scholars and researchers organize and manage themselves academic events like conferences, symposiums, workshops and meetings. AJOC is based on Open Conference Systems, a tool built by the Public Knowledge Project.
With AJOC, you will be able to
- create a conference Web site in few minutes;
- compose and send a call for papers (CFP);
- receive electronic paper submissions;
- manage the review process with reviewers;
- edit conference proceedings;
- manage the registration process of participants;
- setup a payment system for participants;
- invite participants to an online post-conference discussion.
To setup an account and start your project, please contact us with your name, institution name, conference information
at: . It's absolutely free.